FAQ FAT FREEZING AT HOME
CRYOBOD® Fat Freezing is effective?
Our products use the latest proven, fat freezing science to help destroy fat , boost the metabolism and increase the caloric expenditure. The cold thermogenesis and fat freezing are a medical phenomena that have been thoroughly researched and proven by science in hundreds of studies. For better results we recommend you do a therapy of 30 to 45 minutes, 5 days per week, during 8 weeks. When you start your treatment is a good idea to measure yourself, so you can monitor your progress. Use CRYOBOD® in conjunction with exercise and a proper diet plan to help accelerate fat loss. Check other benefits of the fat freezing treatment.
When is the best time to use it?
You can use it at any time. You can use CRYOBOD® body wrap at work, at home, just about anywhere and at any time. We recommend not to exercise or eat while on the treatment time. Our fat freezing treatment is most effective while doing very little activity, such as watching TV or reading a book. Also avoid drinking or eating hot foods for the next 2 hours after the treatment as the heat from these activities will make the fat freezing treatment less effective.
Fat freezing treatment cost?
If you go to a based clinic place that offer the service of fat freezing the cost can be from $500.00 and up, all depending on the areas of the body to treat and the number of appointments you will need to eliminate the fat. With our fat freezing body wrap, you just pay to have it. You can do the fat freezing treatment as many times you want and where ever you feel comfortable doing it.
There is any Precautions?
- Do not use on an open wound, unless prescribed by a physician.
- For women, avoid its usage during your menstrual cycle and should not be used on women who are pregnant.
- Do not use on areas were skin is insensitive.
- On the applied areas, you may experience a mild numbness, redness, tingling sensation, and slight tenderness to the touch.
- Discontinue immediately if you feel faint, dizzy or extreme pain.
- Keep the fat freezing belt away from sharp objects.
- Discontinue its use if your CRYOBOD® belt leaks.
- Not intended for use on infants. Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- Always consult a medical doctor if you have a health concern or condition, also before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug or supplement. This is especially important for those who are breastfeeding, pregnant, or have any preexisting medical conditions.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Paypal.
What is your shipping policy?
Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. Orders received on weekends or just prior to a holiday will be shipped the next business day. On occasion, an order may be placed on hold. In that event, we will contact you within one business day to gather the information we need to expedite the order.
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
Please allow up to 5-10 business days to receive your order.
What if I need to change my shipping address?
If you need to alter your shipping information after your order has been placed, please contact us immediately via email at email@example.com. If your order has already shipped changes are not allowed.
Please be aware that if a package is returned to CRYOBOD® due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by a customer, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost as well as the redelivery cost. CRYOBOD® is not responsible for packages delivered incorrectly or lost due to incorrect or incomplete shipping information provided by a customer.
Can I make any changes or cancellations to my order?
Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can assist you. If your order has already shipped, changes and / or cancellations are not allowed.
How do I check the status of my order?
Once your order is shipped you will receive a tracking number link for your package.
What if I didn’t receive my tracking number. Where is it?
Please contact us and we will be able to assist you. When your package has shipped you will receive an email with your tracking number. Please make sure to check your Spam/Junk Folder and add email@example.com to your safe list.
My shipment was confirmed delivered, but I never received it.
Please first check the tracking number sent to you by us, to see the most current location of your package. If you’ve waited a couple of days and you still don’t have the package:
- See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with household members, neighbors, building managers, the mail room, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
- Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, in/around your garage, or behind bushes.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or P.O. Box or on your door step. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
- Contact the Carrier. Ask if they have additional information about the package’s location. (Have your tracking or delivery confirmation number handy.) If you are unable to locate the package, you need to file a lost/stolen packages claim. If the carrier (USPS/FEDEX) cannot locate the package, USPS/FEDEX is to blame, NOT CRYOBOD®.
Please note that while we sincerely empathize with your situation, CRYOBOD®, like every other online merchant, has one thing to go by in order to ‘prove’ a package has been delivered: Delivery Confirmation. This is the industry standard to which we all adhere and use as a basis for confirming shipment delivery. As such, any order Confirmed Delivered by the shipping carrier is not eligible for a refund or replacement. However, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will review on a case by case basis, at our sole discretion.
Please remember that CRYOBOD® is not responsible for lost or stolen packages that have a confirmed delivery to the address entered for an order.
In case of theft, you may consider calling your local police office.
How long does it take to receive a response from my email inquiry?
You should normally receive a response from us within 24 hours.
What are your business hours?
Our business hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. We are closed on weekends and holidays.
How can I contact CRYOBOD®?
Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available is available between the hours of 9:00 am & 5:00 pm, PST (Monday – Friday). Contact us at email@example.com to answer your questions.
Can I return the product?
Yes you can return CRYOBOD® products. Check our Return Policy Here.